About Me

My photo
I work at a bank!Definitely loving that! I love to hangout with my friends! (Love u girls! U know who u are!) I have an amazing boyfriend. Been together since 2/18/10. I love him. =)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Arianna Samantha Huanosto

Hi everyone! I know, I know..I havent blogged in forever! No need to remind me LOL I've just been super busy lately! I thought you would like an update on my moms pregnancy =) well we are in month 8 out of 9! almost there! We've gone to 2 ulra sounds and so far its still a girl! =) We picked out a name as you can see. My mom decided on Arianna because its cute and Samantha because it was suppose to be my middle name lol. I truly cannot WAIT! Im so ansy inside... When I get a chance I go and sing to Arianna and she moves most of the time. I think she moves because she wants me to shut-up lol. Anywho heres a "mini" update.
~liz

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones