About Me

My photo
I work at a bank!Definitely loving that! I love to hangout with my friends! (Love u girls! U know who u are!) I have an amazing boyfriend. Been together since 2/18/10. I love him. =)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

...

Well well...haven't "blogged" in forever...I remember when I was hooked on this thing n had 2 blog everyday haha...anywho a whole lot going on...to start off work is great! Got promoted 2 front end supervisor! N got a raise! So im thankful for that!

Lets see...my mom is currently 19 weeks n we still don't know what the gender of the baby is! Grr kinda wish I did! Cuz I need 2 shop shop shop! Lol that baby is goin 2 be spoiled soo much from their older sissy! Lol we went to the doctors on july 28th and we heard the heartbeat of the baby...I almost began to cry =) I can't believe that ,that little heartbeat in my mothers womb is my baby brother or sister...I want a baby girl but of course majorirty rules n they all want a baby boy...due date is on December 20th 2010! Half way there! Yay!
Dads thinking of moving to cali! I told him bye n he can come visit on the holidays...hehe im a brat...hey! @ least I admit it! Lol lets see....
There's other stuff but not worth mentioning...just causes heartache...but other than that im thankful for my family n of course the love of my life....I would say friends but none I can say I really do have...cuz the ones I thought I did....did nothing but hurt me n stab me in the back...
I miss brittany n sarah...even tho we had our up's n down's we still managed 2 figure things out...n of course we were all around the same age group sooooo yeah....closest one 2 my age is 15...which is a 5 year difference...anywho im breathing n that's all that matters...
Have a good day! Ill keep u posted on my moms pregnancy!!!! =D

7 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

Liz, you made me cry :(
I miss you a lot
I know your not supposed to talk to me but honestly I really do miss you.
You have no idea.
I always listen to our silly recordings on my old phone of our hyperness!
We were so crazy! haha
Anyway congrats to your Mom!
I would want a little baby sister too! But just think, if its a baby boy you can buy cute little suits.
Well hope all is well!
And again I really do miss you girl!!!

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

And you work at the perfect place for suits!!!
Only place I can get suits for the boys....

~liz~ said...

Sarah- I miss u 2! Lots! N if I get a baby brother or sister, its still going 2 be spoiled lol
Either or!

Naya- I know! I see cute lil' suits n I'm like awwwwwwww! lol can't wait to see what we r going 2 have! =D

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm! Another child? Wow!

Princess Sarah said...

well whatever it is I might have to wander to the infant dept when you find out and i'll have to send something :)

~liz~ said...

Anonymous-
Yes another child! I will be a SISTER....I just appreciate having more SIBLINGS, I feel sorry for whoever DOESN'T have any brother or sister and is an ONLY child =( sad sad...lol having a BIG family and not just having your mom and grandparents and oh don't let me forget those aunties that we "adore" so much...right german? Lol

Sarah-
I kno! Im already looking @ baby depot!!! Im super excited! I can't wait! Sept 2 we find out what we are having!!! Its going to be a winter baby! So have to dress him/her warm! Lol and there's a lot!!! Of cute winter clothes coming in! Lol ill keep you posted! <3 liz

~liz~ said...

hey liz this is ur daddy! I am very proud to have a beautyfull daughter like u! U r awesome ur support n ur love which is the greatest n most important in a daughter father relationship thank u! Keep on living for God the way u r doing it ur mom n i r really proud of u oh and its not a pinto that ur driving its a honda accord that u n i bought! Yeah having a family makes a huge difference in peoples lives i lost one child but God gave me a daughter thank u God thats a beautifull gift samantha huanosto


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones